Get to Know Sherri J & Ashley Fern: 10 Random Facts About Us!
I think tacos are LIFE!
The last book I read was How to Love a Jamaican.
I’ve already planned my wedding even though I’m single AF.
Tracee Ellis Ross is my fashion muva.
I have seven tattoos, most of them pretty small.
I secretly hate the taste of Henny.
I am no longer trying to become an occupational therapist. I’m now in grad school studying publishing.
I own an obnoxious amount of sunglasses.
I was born in Jamaica but I can’t swim.
Along with Friends, I now have an obsession with The Office.
1. I’m a big ass kid & can spend hours watching cartoons. (Bob’s Burgers is LIFE!)
2. I love my natural hair but I honestly don’t have patience for it. You’ll forever catch me rocking a protective style.
3. My favorite colors are rose gold & olive green.
4. I’m going to own an art gallery one day. *speak it into existence*
5. I only have 2 tattoos but I’m going to pop up with more than Ash one day. lol
6. I’m a podcast junkie and have to listen to The Read weekly or else I feel like something is missing from my life.
7. I hate clubs! I rather hit up a day party or brunch with the squad.
8. I stopped drawing/painting for about 7 years before rediscovering myself through my art.
9. I’m first generation American to Jamaican parents and proud af of my heritage.
10. I don’t remember a time when I didn’t have a random song in my head.